Juventus FC fans, check out our original content written for Bianconeri worldwide. ClubJuve is a Juve fan blog created and operated by Juve fans. News, analysis, transfers, tactics, player ratings, fan chat groups, links to external content, and much more! Don’t forget to subscribe and follow us on social media, and join our chat groups using the navigation menu! ClubJuve is intended as a place for Bianconeri to gather and connect with each other. We are a Juventus FC community like no other.
Our team will cover each match with player ratings, tactical analysis, and overall match analysis using lots of statistics. We are passionate about Juventus and want this passion to show. Our chats can be found across various apps such as WhatsApp, Telegram, and Discord (the latter, in particular, has voice and video chat capabilities that we utilize from time to time). We also have a directory of recommended podcasts for you to listen to and enjoy.
As the club stands on the verge of a golden era, the need to establish and grow Juventus communities is an urgent one, and we want to be your preferred destination for everything Juventus. As a fan run blog and community, we value your feedback, so please let us know how we are doing. We also want our blog to be a place where other fans can share their ideas, so please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Last but not the least, Fino alla fine forza Juve! Let’s go get that Champions League!
Tags: Cristiano Ronaldo Paolo Dybala Aaron Ramsey Mattjis De Ligt Gianluigi Buffon Maurizio Sarri Andrea Agnelli Pavel Nedved Zinedine Zidane Roberto Baggio John Charles Adrien Rabiot Miralem Pjanic Rodrigo Bentancur Federico Bernardeschi PES 2019 FIFA Piemonte Calcio Allianz Stadium JuveFC BWRAO Champions League International Champions Cup Max Allegri Moise Kean Joao Cancelo Vecchia Signora Old Lady of Turin
- The Italian Football podcast interviews Chelsea journalist & expert Nizaar Kinsella on the club’s Italians as well as all the Blues players linked to the Serie A. To listen to this & all other episodes of The Italian Football Podcast, sign-up on Patreon.com/TIFP to become a Patron, for only $2.99 […]Read More »
- With half of this season’s league fixtures completed, we decided to take a look at how Juve have performed in the current campaign versus the same opponents last year. In particular, we tried to get a sense of whether Sarri’s style of play is showing up in the statistics (even […]Read More »
- This season has witnessed continued debate among fans about Sarri’s philosophy and his success in implementing it. Juve’s recent 4-0 win over Cagliari was one of the team’s more accomplished performances under the new manager. While the team has been accused of playing “Allegriball” for much of this season, a […]Read More »
- https://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2019/brescia-juve-match.php Juventus vs. Hellas Verona: Player Ratings Fiorentina 0-0 Juventus: Juventus Player ratings https://www.clubjuve.com/167-2/ Unfortunately, Juventus fans have to endure a mismatched marriage at the moment. Sarri and Juventus’ players are not a perfect fit for each other. Our tall midfield does not complement Sarri’s strategy to keep the ball […]Read More »
- Juventus FC vs Lokomotiv Moscow: Player Ratings Lokomotiv Moscow played most of the match with the entire team behind the ball. This made for a busy central midfield area where Juve were looking to build most of their attacks. Juventus played wider in the second half, which resulted in more crosses […]Read More »
- A Comfortable Win Juventus critics and haters, even some Juventini were not impressed with the win against Bayer Leverkusen. Antonio Barilla, a journalist working for La Stampa and covering Juventus said that this Juventus is certainly Allegriana, inferring that the team still played the same way they did last year […]Read More »
- Juventus defeated Bayer Leverkusen 3-0 in the 2019 UEFA Champions League with goals from Higuain, Bernardeschi, and Ronaldo. Here are our player ratings for Juve. It was yet again a tale of two halves for Juventus, where we witnessed a markedly improved performance in the second period. Juve found it […]Read More »
- History of Bayer Leverkusen The Club Could you guess the company whose employees founded Bayer Leverkusen in 1904? Yep, the employees of Bayer, the famous German pharmaceutical company. Hence, the name Bayer was used and Leverkusen because the headquarters of Bayer is located there (makes sense, right?). It was only […]Read More »
- Juventus defeated SPAL 2-0 in its latest Seria A match with the help of goals from Miralem Pjanic and CR7. See below for our player ratings from the match. Juve dominated the proceedings today. According to ClubJuve’s Fan Pulse, many fans thought this was our most impressive performance this season, […]Read More »
- Atletico Madrid Juventus FC Champions League match ended in a 2-2 draw. The Most Important Game so far This was another very emotional game with highs and lows (like Cuadrado’s performance). Juventus games are not for fans with weak hearts and hypertension. We again saw a team that implemented a […]Read More »
- Brescia vs. Juventus: Player RatingsJuventus FC defeated Brescia Calcio 2-1 with the help of an own goal and a winner from Miralem Pjanic. The victory saw Juve go top of the league temporarily ahead of Inter’s match against Lazio. Maurizio Sarri fielded a heavily changed side that included a debut […]Read More »
- Juventus’ win against Hellas Verona contained good performances by Cristiano Ronaldo, Paulo Dybala, and Aaron Ramsey. The match was a largely disjointed affair with a few flashes of incisive play by Juve. Grading Key:– 8 and above: Excellent– 6: Meets expectations– Below 5: Pretty bad Ratings: – Buffon (7): A couple […]Read More »
- Juve Juventus FC beat Hellas Verona as Aaron Ramsey and Cristiano Ronaldo scored for the Old Lady. Setup: – Formation unchanged from the midweek clash against Atletico: 433 with the ball and 442 without it. Juventus played what is now a familiar narrow high line, with Demiral coming in for […]Read More »
- Setup: Juve were playing 433 in attack and 442 off the ball, with Khedira and Cuadrado switching positions in attack and defense. High, narrow defensive line, presumably to nullify the opponent’s pace in central area (Joao Felix and Costa) When on the ball, Juve had a flat 3-man midfield with […]Read More »
- The much-anticipated clash between Juventus and Atlético Madrid started out in a fairly dull fashion, especially for Juventini, but ended with a flurry of goals and lots of drama. In the end, a 2-2 draw away to Atlético is a good result. Considering that we were close to getting the full 3 […]Read More »
- Following a deep analysis, I came to the following conclusion: Juventus’ performance was really bad. Oh, but you were expecting more than that! Fine then, let’s take a deeper dive into the game, but I warned you. While the score is not horrific looking at how Juventus played, three painful […]Read More »
- Overall team grade: C (barely acceptable but with some contributing factors) The team’s performance level dipped significantly in the most recent match against Fiorentina. This makes it hard to rate individual players as they all depend on each other to perform. The team gets a lower grade than the players […]Read More »
- In this article, we will not discuss the actual events of Emre Can’s exclusion from the UEFA Champions League Juventus player list. Rather, we will look more into his professional life. We will analyze his performance in comparison to other Juventus players who play in similar positions and, finally, we’ll […]Read More »
- We saw a new Juventus today, one that we haven’t seen in a while. Juventus won a game that could only be qualified as a roller coaster of emotions. There was a sensation of excitement, disappointment, stress, relief etc. Juventus won a crucial game that will have a huge weight at the end of the season if both these clubs share the same number of points. In Serie A, the decisive factor to declare the winner in that case is the head-to-head games. It took me a day to calm down. I just hope Sarri gets better and didn’t get …Read More »
- Juventus vs. Napoli: A tale of two halves General thoughts Juve were dominant in the first half hour (Grade: A-), below par and belabored in the next 25–30 minutes (Grade: B-), and underwhelming the rest of the match with the exception of a few moments (Grade: C) The offensive firepower is mouthwatering […]Read More »